Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone tried (Day Cream Lash Strengthening Base Coat) from Bourjois??

can i use it alone? i mean not to use usual mascara on it? loke the idea of the clear mascara.....





thanks in advanceAnyone tried (Day Cream Lash Strengthening Base Coat) from Bourjois??
You can use it either way.





I didnt like it but my friend Lylianna LOVED it





GOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAnyone tried (Day Cream Lash Strengthening Base Coat) from Bourjois??
Yes, you want to use a Lash Enhancer alone. I would not put mascara over it. I personally can't go without mascara, so I put my lash enhancer on my lashes and brows at night and sleep in it. Works great.
you can use it alone because the function of this base coat is to strengthen your eyelashes only, not really a mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease