Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bourjois brush foundation.?

has anyone tried the Bourjois brush foundation its in a tube and its ment to be good is it worth the money orr ?


i have dry skin.Bourjois brush foundation.?
Bourjois are very good %26amp; although I have tried their Happy Light foundation, %26amp; it's very very good, I can honestly say their products are high quality. (Someone said they're from the same company as Chanel).


Also, if you have dry skin, put moisturizer under your make-up (about 5 mins before applying foundation)Bourjois brush foundation.?
Theres really a lot you could do. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out a few different ones.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and see what everyone recommends.
I had that exact product in a dark purple colour and it was actually really good, much better then I expected. I definately think it's worth the money.
  • shared hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease