Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bourjois clubbing mascara..?

Is it any good?





How is it different to other mascara?





xoBourjois clubbing mascara..?
THIS IS AMAZING, I ordered it the first day Sephora had it on their site. Mascaras are my guilty indulgence. I model and get a taste of the thickest and best, and when something new for thickening and lengthening comes out, I grab it, even if I haven't used it yet. Unfortunately, at that time at Sephora's it was only available in brown or blue. I got the brown, and have never used brown mascara before because I always assumed it would not give enough definition, etc......my lashes have NEVER been so full and glorious, even in BROWN!! It is on there in black now, too, and I can't even imagine what that will look like!! GET IT! :)Bourjois clubbing mascara..?
I bought it, and its no different to any other Bourjois mascara I've had - its fantastic. It has just the right amount of wax in to hold the curl of the lash. Its a definite recommend - but don't get the brown, get the black. Brown mascara is a waste of money.
yess i have it it stays on so long you can sleep in it and it will still look the same as you did after u put it on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease