Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone used this mascara by Bourjois?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





it looks really nice and i want to know if anyone has used it and what they think of it. :] i'm going to get it in blue; to make my eyes stand out. :]Has anyone used this mascara by Bourjois?
I have a friend who bought the Bourjois lipstick and I love the way it looks on her. I personally bought the foundation and the shiney glimmer makeup and I really like it. Don't know about the mascara, it should be good also. But I choose Maybeline mascara because of how it lenthens and last.Has anyone used this mascara by Bourjois?
nope
Yes, if you have dark eyelashes consider a white base coat to make the color stand out more, otherwise it just barely adds a color wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease