Friday, December 4, 2009

Have any ladies tried this cosmetic brand 'Bourjois'. How do you find it?

I'm more of a Yves St. Laurent and Chanel girl. I love their products. However, I want to try other brands as well. I know that 'Bourjois' has a wide range of cosmetics. How does this brand fare? I know about how different brands work for different people but I want to know what this brand is like generally.Have any ladies tried this cosmetic brand 'Bourjois'. How do you find it?
I go to Sephora to buy bourjois, I really like the mascara called coupe de theatre, makes me look like i have false lashes on but i dont! also lipgloss are really pretty and it sparkles!Have any ladies tried this cosmetic brand 'Bourjois'. How do you find it?
I tried it and i like their lip gloss and blush.
Supposedly Chanel oversees Bourjois - but I just got some of bourjois's lipsticks and it reminds me of old lady colors in the eighties, frosty and caky peachy - not impressed
AMAZING eye products!!!!!!!!
love their mascaras (waterproof ones) and eye shadows
I like the smell of their products but I didnt find the products to be superior in any way
i have their mascara and i love it....i havent tried the rest of their products....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease