Friday, December 11, 2009

Which is the best bourjois mascara?

I am looking for a bourjois mascara, preferably one of these, for adding A LOT of volume and a bit of length:





-Volume clubbing ultra black


-Volume Glamour


-Yes to volume no to clumps


-Pump up the volume


-Pump up the volume waterproof





Which one is the best?


Please give your reasons as well xWhich is the best bourjois mascara?
volume clubbing ultra black!





by far, it gives a dramatic false lash look %26amp; the pigment is really strong so it gives the voluming effect you have more lashes.


and the brush is like flat on the sides so you can fill up on the mascara and then brush it through.


only need about two coats.


doesnt budge which is a far bit annoying when removing but least i know its going nowhere when its on my eyes.


oh


and everyone complements my lashes. :]Which is the best bourjois mascara?
I can't really help as i've never really used a bourjois one.


However I'm using Rimmels sexy curves one at the moment - in a bright purple bottle, and it's amazing! Separates your lashes really well, no clumps or anything, with loads of volume, and makes them look really natural but dramatic :].





I hope this helps, good luck %26lt;3.
definatly NOT clubbing or volume glamour, they are both soo thick and clumpy





pump up the volume is really good for length and volume!! i wouldnt get it in waterproof as its harder to get off so damaging to your lashes.





my fave bourjois mascara (which isnt on your list) is Liner Effect Mascara.
Clubbing and Volume Glamour are SO clumpy.


I hate them.





I like Liner Effect one, I think it's called.
I like volume clubbing too.


Great for dramatic lashes. And I like dramatic eyes. Though it might not be so great for 'natural' styles.





I tried pump up the volume once, though I can't remember it, so it must have been pretty unremarkable?
i have yes to volume no to clumps.





it works perfectly.


however, i can't compare to others because i've never tried them.





x
liner effect mascara
Pretty girls don't need paint to make them look like something they are not. And of course, beauty is only skin deep.


Take care and best wishes always


GOURANGA GOURANGA GOURANGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease