Friday, December 11, 2009

Which bourjois mascara is the best for me?

I am looking for a bourjois mascara which I can get in Luton (in the u.k) for adding LOADS of volume,quite a lot of length and doesn't make too many clumps. Btw it doesn't have to be waterproof but something that I can wear to school without having to worry about getting mascara running down my cheeks when it rains (its winter over here). If it isn't bourjois don't write it unless it does the things above:





So which bourjois mascara would you recommend?


Please give your reasons as well x





=]Which bourjois mascara is the best for me?
Go for the Maxi Frange Waterproof mascara. It'll never run down your face and also makes your lashes look massive and seperates them aswell.


http://www.bourjois.co.uk/eyes/mascara/89

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease