Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Bourjois mascaras suitable for contact lense wearers?

I also have sensitive skin...Is Bourjois mascaras suitable for contact lense wearers?
Don't see why not! I use Bourjois mascara every day and use contacts some days and it does not cause any problems. I also have sensitive eyes and skin.Is Bourjois mascaras suitable for contact lense wearers?
Thanks for the points! I bought my last one on ebay as I liked it so much! Report Abuse

Hi Purple,yes bourjois mascara is suitable I use Coup de Theatre ( the black and white mascara ) I've used it for years It's my favourite mascara and I wear contact lenses.
Any eye makeup (or eye makeup remover) that you use should be oil-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and safe for your eyes and your contact lenses.





Mascara: To make the eyelashes look fuller, many mascaras contain rayon or nylon fibers. As the fibers dry out on your lashes, they can flake off and fall into the eye. If a contact lens wearer uses heavy mascara and the contact lenses are not completely cleaned off after wearing, the lenses can become damaged to the point





where they must be replaced. It is best for contact lens wearers to use a water-based mascara that is oil-and fragrance-free. Try to find one that is fiber-free as well, and apply it to the tips of the lashes only. Be careful when applying mascara. Damage to the eye from mascara wands and brushes can lead to serious infections.





Eyeliner: When applying eyeliner, use only a non-wood clenched pencil. Use water-based eyeliner and never apply it inside the lid margin.





Eyeshadow: Use pressed powders only. Avoid frosted shadows. Do not use excessive amounts of shadow, which may flake off the lid into the eye.





http://www.aclens.com/da.asp?ID=84


I use the above its really good %26amp; has been made for lens wearers





http://www.feelconfident.co.uk/blinc-kis鈥?/a>
I found that Bourjois mascara flaky and I actually got a flake in my eye while I was driving. It irritated my eyes so bad that my husband had to take over driving.
hi i think it would be cause now days most companies make there mascara's suitable for lens wearers. try clinique if you are sensitive cause all there ma scars are ophthalmologist tested, fragrance free and heat and sweat resistant they are priced at 拢12.50
Well it should say in the back of the package where it came so check there !
it doesnt make a difference love as long as you dont getit in your contacts i wear them sometimes and feel free to wear any mascara so go for it!
I wear contact lenses and i have used Bourjois and had no problem at all.





Most mascaras have in the small print if they are suitable for contact lenses wearers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease