Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eyeshadow: MAC or Bourjois?

What's is the best on what concearns:


- quality


- price


- quantity of the containers


- time it stays in the eyelid


?Eyeshadow: MAC or Bourjois?
MAC all the way!





For a normal eyeshadow, I believe the price is $14.50. If you get the MAC pro compact (at MAC stores only, not MAC counters), the eyeshadows are only $10.00. The pro compact is awesome, because it has these magnetic holes, and the eyeshadow pops right in. You can change them up if you want to slip something in your purse.





Quality--unbeatable for the price--the pigments are rich, stay put all night (or day), don't crease, and stay the same color (even if you sweat or are in the club)





Size--1.5 gram/.05 oz.





The best part about MAC is the Back to MAC program. Simply save up 6 empty MAC plastic containers (anything--eyeshadow, lipstick, powder) , and you can take them to a MAC store. You get one free eyeshadow, lipglass, or lipstick for every 6 containers, and they recycle them for you. I love getting stuff for free!





I have only owed one Bourjois eyeshadow, and I hated it so much that I returned it to Sephora. For me, it's no contest!Eyeshadow: MAC or Bourjois?
Well, I have some of each so I will just give you my opinion. Bourjois is a little bit more expensive, but the color goes on pretty smooth. The color is not as vibrant as MAC. I like Bourjois because most of the colors come 3 to a palette so you can either wear them individually or blend them together. My favorite is the pink. It has 3 shades of pink and I love to wear them separeately and blended. I love MAC though becasue there are so many colors to choose from, they are bright, and they stay on for a long time.l
MAC is the better of the two, in my opinion. It was created by make up artists, primarily for makeup artists.





Bourjois is a good cheap alternative, but I would always choose MAC. It is excellent quality, and they have a great range of different eye shadows. Their liquid one is the only liquid eye shadow that I haven't had creasing problems with.





The price in the UK is about 拢10 for a pot of pigment, but that pot will last you a LONG time. They stay on my eyes perfectly all day and night, and because most of them are loose powders they are very versatile to use.. you can pile them on easily, use them as liner, use them lightly, and they all blend very well.





Bourjois is a good brand, and tends to last well, but the range of colours and products is tiny in comparrison to MAC, and I like a good choice of colour.








Personally I tend to stick to Urban Decay and MAC for eye shadow, but I'd try both MAC and bourjois and then you can know what works best for you.
MAC is much better
mac it better


bourjois is cheaper
Im a MAC girl as well. If staying power is something you have issues with, I highly suggest the MAC eyeshadow primer. You put in on your lids before the shadow and it really does work. You could also try the MAC paints. Its a creme formula in a little paint tube and you apply it with a brush. I have worn the paints with a matching powder eyeshadow over it out dancing all night and it still looked fresh at 4am. As for cost, eyeshadows are $14 and since they have more pigment than other brands you actually use less in the long run.
i love mac ...all the way down the line
MAC without a doubt.
MAC
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease