Sunday, December 13, 2009

Looking for a Bourjois lipstick! Help!?

It seems that Bourjois have stopped making this particular lipstick - its No 17 and is a creamy beige colour and the case is the colour of the lipstick (or close anyway). I have searched their counters in the Brighton area with no luck - anyone got any ideas or any of these lying around that I could buy off you? I know its a pathetic request but its the only colour I wear! There is nothing even close to it in other brands, in fact the closest I can get is a concealer and I don't wanna wear that on my lips! Help ladies please!Looking for a Bourjois lipstick! Help!?
have you tried eBay, theres loads of make up on there, u might be lucky....Looking for a Bourjois lipstick! Help!?
go to boots dumb dumb
bourjois pour la vie lipstick colour pamplemousse no7 on ebay
I don't understand the answer from *MwAh*..if she has bought the matching lipstick from MAC, can't she at least have the courtesy to write the number for you to try???





anyways, I think Ebay would be worth a try..just type Bourjois+ the name of lipstick/colour


or try even try Amazon (they sell consmetics too!) you have go to the personal care section (under the drop menu search) %26amp; then type bourjois...


the other technique which I use when I can't find sth is:








take a (clean) white sheet of paper or even tissue,


put some of the colour of the product I am running out (this makes the colour clear) %26amp; write the name next to it so it doesn't get confusing


then look around different brands %26amp; put the ones I think are the closest match under, (again write name %26amp; colour next to it)





until I found an exact match or very similiar colour!


it has worked for me so i hope it works for you also!





the only bad thig it doesn't guarantee same quality..
i no the colour you are on about n i lovee it 2 ! i have found an alternitive and its one from mac i cant remeber the colour code but have a look at them ! FAB
bourjois has gone out of business, you may find the odd one in superdrug
here is a resource where you might find the lipstick: http://uk.shopmania.com/shopping~online-鈥?/a>
Bourjois hasn't gone out of business, it's part of Chanel and i haven't seen them shutting down. They have re-vamped all the range so I agree with the others try putting the shade number into ebay and then buy a joblot!
superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease