Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bourjois Volume Glam Ultra Curl Mascara?

Hi, I'm looking for a new mascara and I stumbled across a cute bourjois one.





Has anyone used it before? Is it good?





http://imagecache.asos.com/inv/S/9/52/61鈥?/a>





Thanks :)Bourjois Volume Glam Ultra Curl Mascara?
Yep :) Holds a curl rather well. I love Bourjois mascaras, they do as they say.


Gives good volume %26amp; lasts a while. I had my tube about 4 months %26amp; I use lashings of it :D


Bourjois Clubbing Volume is pretty good too. So is liner effect but it's less volumising.Bourjois Volume Glam Ultra Curl Mascara?
it's quite good but if you want thin eyelashes rather than thick then it's not the one for you.


I love it though, :) didnt last very long with me but probably cause i'm a mascara junkie! haha


x
really expensive %26amp; not THAT good


get dior show 1 million x better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease