Friday, December 11, 2009

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara or Bourjois Pump Up The Volume mascara?

Need help deciding between the two.


I'm leaning towards the Volume Clubbing more at the moment.


Suggestions or opinions?





Sam


xxxBourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara or Bourjois Pump Up The Volume mascara?
Thats what I've been thinking.


Im going to go with the volume clubbing and if it clumps, I'l try and comb it out :)


Good luck!Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara or Bourjois Pump Up The Volume mascara?
What did you think of it?


Its a bit clumpy and hard to remove but I like it!


It actually makes my tiny eyelashes big! Report Abuse

bourjois yes to volume no to clumps is the best i think :) the other ones clump!
Volume clubbing is a bit better... but they are both really good.





Auraya*
volume clubbing =)


thats the one i use, and it works great on my eyelashes
Their both good however i would say the volume clubbing is better...%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease