Friday, December 11, 2009

What does everybody think of the make up brand Bourjois?

By law in Britain it CAN'T say not tested on animals if any of the ingredients have been tested on animals in the last 30 years.So that means the ingredients probably haven't been tested on behalf of that particular brand(ie.NO7) but they cannot state that it has not been tested.


Anyhoo,I love bourjois,it's part of the Chanel company,so you are getting quality products at high street prices.What does everybody think of the make up brand Bourjois?
blossoms right its tested on animals so i steer clear of it. i mainly use boots natural collection as everything is usually under 拢2 and its not tested on poor defenceless animals. whats the point in having gorgeous packaging when its completley unethical. the more people but these products the more these animals suffer.





sorry things like this really upset me. hope thats some help to you anyway. but you to choose what you want to use. take careWhat does everybody think of the make up brand Bourjois?
I love it. I know everyone is saying it's tested on animals... but i still like it. I don't use the foundation or blush, but i love the pencil eyeliner and the little pots of wet/dry eyeshadow. The colours they come in are amazing. Their mascara is also pretty good.
more expensive of the cheaper ranges, but their blushers are classic really good and their eye shadows come in a wide range of colours.
I love the brand benefit i specially love the little blush pots the whole range is just...chic and french lol
I love it


Its pretty cheap


Great range of products and colours


Gorgeous packaging
Dont use it much, prefer No 7 and max factor. Seems to be cheap and cheerful and if Blossom is right I'll never use it again
A rip off when it's comapred with it's quality.
Dunno! Never tried it and never really wear make up. But its animal tested so i wouldn't go near it anyways!
used to love it a lot
TESTED ON ANIMALS so I think it is horrible.


';bails'; I wish I wasn't, but any cosmetic (no. 7 %26amp; max factor) by law if it is not tested on animals they have to have a label to say it is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS so just look for the label. This includes shampoo, washing up liquid and powder and I now go to the Bodyshop to buy as much of my stuff as possible.


Blessings.


p.s. max factor link below

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease