Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have u tried bourjois 10 hr sleep effect foundation?

If so what is it like and would you recommend it? xHave u tried bourjois 10 hr sleep effect foundation?
It doesn't provide excellent coverage (although it is very silky- smooth), so if you're tryna cover something up I'd suggest topping it w a loose powder or using concealer underneath. I noticed that it was nice for creating a 'dewy' effectHave u tried bourjois 10 hr sleep effect foundation?
yesss its very good keeps make up smooth i wud definitely recommend it but u shud try the maybelline super stay silky foundation its also good x
I bought it awhile back and I really like it but... it's more like a tinted lotion than a foundation, so if you want something that provides good cover then this isn't it. Personally, I love that it's really light and doesn't feel like I have lots of makeup on, and I can tell it will be great for summer. It's also very good at evening out skin colour, for example, I have a few redder bits on my face and this stuff does miracles for making my skin look evenly toned. It smooths on best over moisturizer and a big plus is that it has nice stuff in it that leaves your face feeling very soft. If you want a few more reviews then makeupalley.com is a great place to visit. They have a product reviews section where you can look up things by brand and product type.
I liked it too, great for evening out skin, I would use a primer or something underneath as it's not great for coverage but nice and light, an all round good buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease