Friday, December 11, 2009

Bourjois or Rimmel which do you recommend?

Hi! Just wanted to ask which foundation brand do you guys think is better? I am currently using Bodyshop but want something cheaper please share your thoughts thanks!Bourjois or Rimmel which do you recommend?
RIMMEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bourjois or Rimmel which do you recommend?
ive never tried bourjois but i have tried many rimmel products and they're cheap but you get what you pay for.


the only thing i would recommend would be glam eyes mascara for a natural look.
Well i personally use Rimmel and i must say that it is very good. It keeps my face less oily and it keeps my face glowing.
I love Bourjois, particularly for nail varnish and lippy. I use Rimmel quite a lot as well but Bourjois would be my favourite.
Bourjois definitely. Their foundations are excellent!


I find Rimmel very very greasy/oily and always give me a shiny face.
I am like you I used the pricer brands but one day I went into the make up store ULTA and saw Rimmel was buy one get one free. I tried their double sided eyeliner/eyeshadow and fell in love with it. The eyeliner/shadow stayed on all day. I also now have tried their bronzers and their nude lipstick called birthday suit that I can't live without. I have also seen Rimmel get alot of good reviews in alot of the fashion magazines.





Hope this helps and good luck
Bourjois if you're pale! And rimmel for dark or olive skin.
Well, speaking for myself I'd say Rimmel.


1. I use it and if you get the liquid you get quite a lot.


2. It is really good and moisturzes your face


and


3. It has every skin colour you need.





All foundations are great but truly I have not used boujois so that might be better than Rimmel. But I'd say Rimmel, it is also cheaper.
Hi. I would use Rimmel. I currently use Rimmel and it works perfectly and i am so glad i am using it. Its a great foundation company and it is not to expensive. You should look into buying it.





Hope i helped :)


:)
Rimmel is pretty good, although I've never tried Bourjois. Rimmel is cheaper though.
Bourjoid hands down. I have used their foundation %26amp; it's great. esp one called Happy Light.


(PS%26gt; Bourjois is from the same company as Chanel)
i love rimmel.
I use collection 2000. it's a water based one and it really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease