Friday, December 11, 2009

Which mascara is better for lenghtening - Coup de Theatre by Bourjois or Intense XXL by Maybelline?

According to my girlfriend (a Beauty consultant) the two you mentioned aren't particularly good - the best on the market is Max Factor Masterpiece as it lengthens every lash (even the little ones), builds volume and makes the eyes really stand out.Which mascara is better for lenghtening - Coup de Theatre by Bourjois or Intense XXL by Maybelline?
2nd that! Masterpiece is amazing. Bourjois Volume Glamour is quite good for lengthening but not as good. Report Abuse
Which mascara is better for lenghtening - Coup de Theatre by Bourjois or Intense XXL by Maybelline?
I use the maybelline one n it works for me, i use a good eyelash curler too
Well the maybelline ads annoy me so id go for Bourjois
xxl maybeline of course!
TRY SOOT
Neither,


Definicils by Lancome is worth the money, it gives your lashes the extra bang for your buck!
I use coal dust.
Maybelline is the best and it's cheap.
None of the above. The best is L'Oreal Volume Shocking. I have absolutely non-existent eyelashes. I once went to get them dyed before I went on holiday and the beauty therapist kept dyeing and dyeing them until she realised that the reason they looked so sparse wasn't her fault - there was just nothing to work with! I have tried every single lengthening, volumising mascara I could get my hands on and Volume Shocking is absolutely the best - better than Coup de Theatre, Max Factor, Intense or Lancome.
hi, i would recommend XXL mascara by mabelline
theyre both really good!..but i think the bourjouire one with the white n black ends is the best!! always looks as if im wearin fakes!
Maybelline Intense XXL volume+length.
I use XXL and its amazing. I havent tried the Bourjois one tho.
XXL gives excellent results as I have pretty thin and non-existent lashes
I personally use XXL by Maybeline but I noticed it doesn't really lengthen rather than making it look thicker. If you really want to make your lashes pop, try Prescriptives - LASH ENVY....it's a bit pricey but it works GREAT! Good luck!
XXL by Maybelline is the one I always go back to after trying loads of different mascaras
I am a man and I often buy mascara for some of my girfriends


I have so far found that Dior make a wonderful range of mascaras, I admit it costs 17 pounds but if you buy another product such as a white stick to cover blemishes or black lines under the eyes before putting on a foundation cream, they will give you a most wonderful present worth 25 pounds. Go on the net and check Dior, most girls I know really love it.
Intensive XXL


See source for why
bourjois defo, its less clumpy!
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease