Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can i buy a bourjois lipgloss charm for my mobile ?

i cant find them anywhere !!!Where can i buy a bourjois lipgloss charm for my mobile ?
Oh that charm is gorgeous. I want that too!





I've put up some links of where you may get hold of one...I think the first 2 links may be best, but it's up to you...hope they are of help :) Good luck!Where can i buy a bourjois lipgloss charm for my mobile ?
Sephora sells them if you are in ny- the store on 34th st deffinatly sells them i work for the store so i know for sure we have them. oh and if you are in long island there is a store in the roosevelt field mall called ulta or ultra or something like that and they sell bourjois too. if you want to be sure before you go call them the number is 212-629-9135 hope you find them oh and if your not in ny you can order over the phone
don't they only come with the samsung d600 plum?
superdrugs and they do mini borjouis eyeshadows and nail polish's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease