Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone tried bourjois volume clubbing mascara?

is it any good?? i like big thick, long lashes!!!Has anyone tried bourjois volume clubbing mascara?
it is very good, does exactly what it says on the tin!Has anyone tried bourjois volume clubbing mascara?
I have it quite thick %26amp; gloopy!!! I have gone back to Boots No7!!
Haven't tried it yet, but my two favorite mascaras for pretty lashes are- Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes! (also comes in waterproof) and Fiberwig Paint-On False Lashes.
Got it and love it! Ive bought my second tube already in black! I would recommend it for all that it does. I sweat a bit and used 2 get marks on my top lid and now i dont. Its great and i recommend it! I have long lashes and they look quite false and huge when im done. Ive had compliments and ppl say they think theyre beautiful. I wouldnt use any other now so yes get it! I fully recommend it and dont recommend any other now but each to their own!
I havn`t tried that one, but Bourjois is a brilliant makeup and lasts ages, even tho i`ts a little dearer that others. I got some of mine on a cross channel ferry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease