Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best eyeliner? i use Bourjois but i feel like its not the rlly good...?

I've tried many different eyeliners and the best 2 for me were rimmel soft kohl kajal eyeliner, and maybelline unstoppable eyeliner. it depends what effect you want. if your looking for an eyeliner that will last you through most of the day use maybelline unstoppable eyeliner, but if your looking for a really bold effect use rimmel, thats the one i use at the moment, it doesnt stay on quite as long but its definately more dramatic.


hope that helps =]!What is the best eyeliner? i use Bourjois but i feel like its not the rlly good...?
Liquid or pencil?





For liquid, I love Chanel's Ecriture de Chanel. It's like a felt tip pen and gives idiot proof cat eyes when you line your upper lid only.





For pencil, always and forever and without fail, Nars. It's the only one that doesn't smudge on me. Stays on forever and doesn't end up where it shouldn't.What is the best eyeliner? i use Bourjois but i feel like its not the rlly good...?
I think that you need to try and find which one is best for you. But for me I use Barry M Kohl eye pencils, because they are so easy to apply.
I have that one too. That ones not really for everyday use. I reccomend, MAC charcoal. It looks like an eyeshadow and you have to buy the little brush. It works really well.
i like almay.
Lancome pencils are great and don't tend to fade throughout the day. Mary Kay has a good eyeliner too for the price. The MK pencils twist up and don't last near as long as a pencil that you sharpen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease