Friday, December 4, 2009

What do you think of the brands Bourjois and Urban Decay?

Just wondering what you thought of those make up brands.


I need to order some new make up.What do you think of the brands Bourjois and Urban Decay?
I don't know about Urban Decay but know a bit about Bourjois.





When I worked Boots I noticed alot of people bought Bourjois as I had to keep restocking the shelves much to my annoyance. The colours in Bourjois eyeshadows are very virbant and seem to stick, well atleast they did on my black pants.





I own a Bourjois lipgloss and I love it. It would last longer if I didn't keep licking it off because I like the taste. The colours doesn't fade but the only problem is is once my hair has gotten stuck in my lipgloss it sticks to the rest of my hair.What do you think of the brands Bourjois and Urban Decay?
they are ok i think, i think urban decay is loads for what it is, you can get stuff as good which is like half the price. i have one bourjois mascara and its good, but i think loreal and maybelline are better though, i have used therew makeup for years.
They're both pretty good. Bourjois does some nice stuff, and Urban Decay does too but they're both quite expensive :/
Both of them are great! I love both! you can check this out too: www.makeupalley.com
they're both my favorite makeup brands. perfect for teens who arent shy to use bright makeup =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease