Friday, December 11, 2009

Where are bourjois cosmetics sold?

i'm looking for the bourjois eau de gloss and i want to buy it from a store, not online. does anyone know where they are sold? because sephora seems to have taken it off their shelves.Where are bourjois cosmetics sold?
My local branch of Ulta still stocks the Eau de Gloss. I bought the Eau de Gloss in ';Sorbet Fraise'; there, last week.





If you don't know where/if you have a local branch, Ulta offers a store locator function.


http://stores.ulta.com/store/Where are bourjois cosmetics sold?
I think Sephora has bourjois cosmetics.





Edit: Sorry I didn't read the last part about Sephora. Sorry my bad.
K-Mart and Priceline
ulta stores carry the line and they have a wide selection of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease