Friday, December 11, 2009

Chosing between Smashbox, and Bourjois Cosmetics?

i need to get makeup, and im trying to chose between Smashbox make up and Bourjois. which one have you used, and would you recommend?Chosing between Smashbox, and Bourjois Cosmetics?
Bourjois has the upper hand with mascaras and most eye makeup, and lipglosses as well, but I prefer some of Smashbox's shadows and their foundations are expensive but very good. I suggest picking a little of each.Chosing between Smashbox, and Bourjois Cosmetics?
The best thing to do when buying makeup is to mix and match. I love smashbox cake liners, but I also love Bourjois lip glosses! You kinda have to try out different products from different lines. No one brand is going to fit all your needs. So I guess my answer is both, plus others :0)
Neither I would go with MAC or MUFE but if i had to choose it would be


Bourjouis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease