Friday, December 4, 2009

Bourjois Paris new brush concealer: Any good for darkness under eyes? Any better solutions?

Does anyone have any experience of this product, or can recommend another concealer good for lighening under the eye area?Bourjois Paris new brush concealer: Any good for darkness under eyes? Any better solutions?
I haven't tried this one but I've tried nearly everything else! I think Maybelline Age Rewind concealer is really very good - it has a concealer one end and a lightener/brightener the other. It was recommended by that makeup guru Paula Begoun (I think that's how you spell her name). She tests everything on the market and writes a book called something like 'Don't go to the Makeup Counter without Me'. Another excellent product is called Thin Lizzy concealer. I bought mine overseas but you might try ebay. They reckon that can cover tattoos and is not especially drying either. I use either of these depending on how bad the circles are.Bourjois Paris new brush concealer: Any good for darkness under eyes? Any better solutions?
I use Prescriptives and it works really good. I have really dark circles under my eyes and all I have to do with my concealer is put it on the brush and dab right where the circles are. I gently blend in and I'm good. Prescriptives has a great coverage. I've never used Bourjois Paris but it might be good too.
I'm thinking of gettin' it! I saw from some mag which said


';The concealer when patted into the skin was marvellous, it reduced the appearance of pores, expertly hid dark circles and red spots and made the skin glow';





i think i might be getting one later, hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease