Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone else tried bourjois rouge hi-tech?

i bought it today in 87-praline digitale. its kinda weird to apply. not really sure if i like it or not.





so what do you think of it if you have bought it?





does it wear well? like do you have to keep reapplying it like lipstick?Has anyone else tried bourjois rouge hi-tech?
My sister has that, she says its ok but not the best one shes come across.Has anyone else tried bourjois rouge hi-tech?
I haven't actually tried it as I use benetint which is a little more pricey unfortunately! But i'm a big fan of the bourjois brand and buy lots of bourjois products such as their coup de theatre mascara etc so I'm sure it's a good buy! I read about it and apparently no you don't have to keep reapplying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease