Sunday, December 13, 2009

You ever tried BOURJOIS?

I LOVE the brand. I have some of their eyeshadows. (i only wear eyeshadow really)





You tried Bourjois before?





Any good reviews?





Any problems?





Any FAB eyeshadows?





Thanks,


xxxxYou ever tried BOURJOIS?
Yeah I think they are a good makeup brand. I do like the brand but their packaging always seems to fail with me. It looks great, but not very reliable.. well not for me anyway. The lip gloss I bought kept leaking out the bottle, the powder foundation crumpled up by itself and the lid off the blusher stopped shutting properly. But I do think the makeup is good quality and I love all the different eye shadow and blusher shades. The mascara is amazing too! I'd recommend Bourjois Clubbing Mascara. I love it! xYou ever tried BOURJOIS?
yes....used their lip pencils for many years....and now they have discontinued my favourite colour....so i've had to switch to Rimmel
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease