Friday, December 4, 2009

Where I can I buy products of Neutrogena, Bourjois in Singapore?

I don't know the stores of Neutrogena and Bourjois in Singappore. So, anyone who know please let me know where can I buy products of Neutrogena and Bourjois in Singapore? Thanks in advance.Where I can I buy products of Neutrogena, Bourjois in Singapore?
This site might be helpful to you ...





http://www.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/鈥?/a>





Best of Luck ~~Where I can I buy products of Neutrogena, Bourjois in Singapore?
i guess you can get both at the department stores, or you can try go to Watson, or you can also try search online on 88db to look for the Neutrogena and Bourjois products
I don't know if there is a Watson's there in Singapore. I'm pretty sure you can buy Neutrogena and Bourjois and any store that sells beauty stuff.
Bourjois is available in Singapore at department stores like John Little, Robinson %26amp; Metro.





Neutrogena , being a drugstore brand is available in stores like Watson, Guardian and many dept.stores too.





Careful , only Neutogena skincare is available in Singapore, not the make-up.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease