Friday, December 11, 2009

What does everyone think of the make up brand Bourjois?

I %26lt;3 xWhat does everyone think of the make up brand Bourjois?
i like it especially the pots of eyeshadow and blusher - cute and have a little mirror in the lidWhat does everyone think of the make up brand Bourjois?
Hi I like the mascara but havent really tried much else in this make as I am allergic to it, I got some eyeshadaow in boujour ones and it made my eyes all sore. so I guess it isnt for everyone lol.





I was intereted in trying some of the lipsticks but not sure of the colours lol
i love all the colours! the fresh face 10 hour foundation/tinted moisturizer is so nice, it feels nice and light. i like the highlighter too and the pink blush's. but the mascara is TERRIBLE for me. i hate it, its so clumpy, i prefer MAC mascara to be honest. but yeah, bourjois is good :)
Good colours and textures. I think it is very good value and the quality isn't bad either. It is not luxurious, but better than a lot of other brands
i think its pretty cool


i like the little mini bourjois things their cute especialy the lipgloss phone charms there hot :D
I love their lipgloss,foundations and eyeshadows!! that nearly covers it all i love them basically too!! :)





xx
i dont like the base and foundation products but the eyeshadows and lipglosses can be nice xx
I like their clubbing mascara in light blue. I've no idea why but it's so fun. Haha.
LOVE IT.


The mascara and lipgloss are perfect =D
I think its one of the best shop brands there is!
I think it's better than some designer brands.
i like the lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease